The Młodziejowski Palace, Warsaw, Poland
The palace was built at the end of the seventeenth century and is considered to be a building of outstanding historical value. The building is located in Miodowa Street, in the heart of Warsaw. It consists of 4 surface levels and one underground level. The first stage of cmT works involved a comprehensive technical analysis of the property and recommendations regarding necessary transformation of the building. Following the Investor's decision on the comprehensive modernization of the building and its transformation into a modern office space, cmT supervised the implementation of the project, checked work progress and controlled the budget.
cmT scope of services:
- Technical Due Diligence upon the order of the potential buyer of the building covering all branches (civil, M&E and architectural) by means of:
- Technical inspection of the building
- Quality check
- Defects identification
- Formal/legal analysis of both technical and formal documents
- Estimation of costs of removal of defects
- Supervision of modernization works together with cost control.