Mokotów Nova, Warsaw, Poland
Office building Mokotów Nova is located in the business area of Warsaw – Mokotów district at Wołoska street. It consists of four over-ground floors: A – 12 floors, B – 9 floors, C – 9 floors, D – 7 floors and the underground part of three-and two-storeys dedicated to underground parking and technical rooms. Building footprint area is over 4 700 m2. There is a restaurant and a medical center on the ground floor . Higher floors are designated for office space.
The scope of cmT services:
Technical Due Diligence encompassing all the construction trades within the areas of:
- Roof and facade
- Substructure and superstructure and finishes
- Condition and maintenance of building installations.
Technical due diligence was carried out as follows:
- Quality control
- Indication of snags and monitoring of repairs
- formal and legal analysis of formal documentation
- Control of technical documentation
- Estimation of the costs of repairing faults
Quality control and supervision of the floor screed in an underground car park.