Ability in managing to the highest standards. in short periods of time, whilst maintaining budgets, has been proven.
Wroclavia is a modern, lifestyle shopping centre located in the heart of Wrocław – the capital of Lower Silesia. This 6-storey object has a usable area of 71 000 sqm, including 64 000 sqm of commercial space with over 180 shops, restaurants, fitness club, kids playground and a cinema with an IMAX cinema, the only one in Lower Silesia. Wroclavia is also integrated with a bus station and office spaces, has over 4,000 m² of green landscapes on its terraces, over 6000 m² of vertical gardens and an apiary located on the rooftop. Unique user-friendliness of Wroclavia and the environmental qualities of the centre were confirmed by a Breeam Final certificate with an excellent score. For its unique, modern design Wroclavia was also awarded with a International Property Award for the best retail architecture in the world.
The scope of cmT services:
- Coordinating the start-up of the safety installations as a part of preparation for obtaining the occupancy permit
- Verifying the proper functioning of fire safety installations
- Representing the Investor during the fire safety control
- Coordination of the design, selection of contractors and coordination with the supervision of the fit-out works for tenants and obtaining the occupancy permit: PGS, REGUS
- Coordination of the design, selection of contractors and coordination with the supervision of all work on the modernisation of ventilation at the POLBUS bus station
pow.użytkowa/usable area: 71 000 m2