Ability in managing to the highest standards. in short periods of time, whilst maintaining budgets, has been proven.
Stary Browar, Poznan, Poland
Stary Browar Centre located in the very heart of Poznań is a combination of a commercial facility, office space and an artistic gallery. The total area is approximately 130,000 m² . There are more than 200 shops, 15 restaurants, 13 coffee shops, a theater, a concert hall, several exhibition halls, 8 cinemas, music clubs and a historical park inside the centre. The building has been designed on the basis of a former industrial building – Hugger's Brewery of early XIXth century.
cmT scope of services:
- General contractor tender
- Price comparison
- Quality control and construction supervision (according to Polish standards)
- Preparing alternative offers regarding electrical installations and the construction
- Cooperation regarding final version of the GC contract and partly:
- Project management
- Quality control
- Fit out works coordination
- Investor's supervision