Ability in managing to the highest standards. in short periods of time, whilst maintaining budgets, has been proven.
Silesia City Center, Katowice, Poland
Silesia City Center is a shopping center located in Katowice at Chorzowska street; on a former area of "Kleofas" coal mine; 1.5 km from the city center. It is one of the largest shopping centers in Poland, horizontal dimensions 516 m by 336 m with the height of 21 m. Building area is over 144,800 m2. There is also a chapel and a multi-purpose building which was converted from the former swimming pool. 3 444 parking spaces are provided to users. The object has 310 stores, Cinema City, restaurants and cafes.
The scope of cmT services:
Technical Due Diligence including all branches carried out as follows:
- Technical inspections of the following building elements:
- Roof and facade
- Construction and finishing works
- Condition and maintenance of building installations
- Quality control
- Identification of snags and monitoring of repairs
- formal and legal analysis of formal documentation related to construction process
- Control of technical documentation
- Estimation of defects removal costs
As a follow up in 2013 cmT was commissioned to prepare a substantial update of the 2012 report by the next potential buyer.