Ability in managing to the highest standards. in short periods of time, whilst maintaining budgets, has been proven.
Poznan City Center, Poznan, Poland
Poznań City Center is a shopping center located in the heart of Poznan. It is one of the largest shopping centers in Poland; horizontal dimensions 162 m by 431 m with the height of 25 m. Building area is over 51 700 m2. The center is integrated with Poznań Main Railway station and Main bus terminal. 1 551 parking spaces are provided to users. The object has over 200 stores, restaurants and cafes.
The scope of cmT services:
Technical Research Due Diligence including all branches carried out as follows:
- Technical inspection of the following elements of the building
- Roof and facade
- construction and finish
- condition and maintenance of building installations
- Live tests of all the life and safety systems
- Quality control
- Identification of defects and monitoring of repairs
- Formal and legal analysis of formal documentation related to construction process
- Control of technical documentation
- Estimation of defects removal costs
- Technical support to the buyer during negotiations