Capacity to successfully compete with major international players.
UBC Underground parking, Warsaw, Poland
Construction of an underground garage with development of the area on top of it for two University Business Center Office Buildings in Warsaw. The target of this project was the enlargement of the parking space.
This project comprised:
- Building a two-level underground garage
- Modernization of the existing parking space
- Reconstruction of the drainage system
- Reconstruction of the sanitary and rainwater pipeline installation
- Reconstruction of the city heating pipeline installation
In cooperation with the client and the designers cmT successfully solved major problems that occurred during the excavation works. The soil conditions were different from those described in the geological report. The structure was redesigned with cmT assistance. Despite the complications and the changes in design, the project was completed within the previously agreed time.
cmT scope of services:
- Construction management
- Tendering and ordering construction works
- Budget control
- Preparation for the official handover