Capacity to successfully compete with major international players.
Wind Farm II, Wielkopolska, Poland
Wind Farm of E.ON in the Wielkopolskie Province in Poland, operating in five separate locations with two wind turbines of 2.5 MW on each of them.
cmT scope of services:
- Performing geological design, geological and engineering documentation and geotechnical report for 12 wind turbines
- Soil test with the use of SDMT testing
- Development of building design for wind turbines
- Development of execution design for 12 foundations for wind turbines
- Drawing up works specifications for earthworks relating to the structure