The quality of our technical due diligence services is now named and perceived as market benchmark by our clients.
Widok Towers, Warsaw, Poland
Widok Towers is a modern, prestigious office building located in the very centre of Warsaw, at Aleje Jerozolimskie 44. The 95-meter-high building with a total office area of 28 600 sqm, 3 600 sqm of commercial area with service points, has 28 floor levels, 4 underground storeys providing 154 parking spaces and 85 spaces for bicycles. Widok Towers has been designed according to LEED recommendations and aims at obtaining the LEED Platinum Certificate.
Widok Towers is an investment of Commerz Real Investmentgesellschaft GmbH, and it is developed by S+B Gruppe.
The scope of cmT services:
Construction monitoring including:
- Regular monitoring of the current project performance, quality control of the mechanical and technical installations
- Preparation of recommendations, incl. monthly report summarizing the results of construction controlling
- Verification of the project performance with respect to conformity with the contract, applicable standards and directives of the respective national regulations and the building permit
- Compliance control with the agreed schedules and deadlines
- Participation in the technical inspections in preparation for acceptance and hand-over of the property to the purchaser
- Participation in the project hand-over process
- Control of the removal of defects and of any other works that were incomplete at the time of acceptance