The quality of our technical due diligence services is now named and perceived as market benchmark by our clients.
Poleczki Business Park, Warsaw, Poland
Poleczki Business Park is Warsaw's newest, vast multifunction development of total area of 210 thousand square meters. The project comprises a complex of low-rise modern buildings designed to provide one comprehensive solution at one location, combining office, retail, showroom, service, storage and logistic functions and at the same time offering all essential facilities.
cmT scope of works:
Project supervision encompassing:
- Quality control of construction works performed
- Inspection of construction materials
- Participation in the take-over procedure of the construction works
- Participation in trial-run and tests of the installations
- Participation in the final acceptance and hand-over procedure of the object to the Investor • Commenting the executive design
- Identification of defects and defects removal verification
- Reporting progress of works against the time schedule
- Quality engineering and value engineering
- Technical consultancy
- Support for the LEED certification process
Participation in the implementation of the second phase of the Poleczki Business Park project/construction during which two office buildings of Class A, will be built.