The quality of our technical due diligence services is now named and perceived as market benchmark by our clients.
Mokotów Nova, Warsaw, Poland
Office building Mokotów Nova is located in the business area of Warsaw – Mokotów district at Wołoska street. It consists of four over-ground floors: A – 12 floors, B – 9 floors, C – 9 floors, D – 7 floors and the underground part of three-and two-storeys dedicated to underground parking and technical rooms. Building footprint area is over 4 700 m2. There is a restaurant and a medical center on the ground floor . Higher floors are designated for office space.
The scope of cmT services:
Technical Due Diligence encompassing all the construction trades within the areas of:
- Roof and facade
- Substructure and superstructure and finishes
- Condition and maintenance of building installations.
Technical due diligence was carried out as follows:
- Quality control
- Indication of snags and monitoring of repairs
- formal and legal analysis of formal documentation
- Control of technical documentation
- Estimation of the costs of repairing faults
Quality control and supervision of the floor screed in an underground car park.