The quality of our technical due diligence services is now named and perceived as market benchmark by our clients.
International Business Center, Warsaw, Poland
International Business Center complex consists of two A class office buildings of 11 and 14 floors with a total area of over 60 000 m2 and the three-storey underground parking with technical rooms. It is located in the center of Warsaw, at Jazdy Polskiej roundabout, at the crossing of Armii Ludowej and Waryńskiego street.
The scope of cmT services:
Technical Due Diligence including all branches carried out as follows:
- Technical inspections of the building's elements like:
- Roof and facade
- Construction and finishing works
- Condition and maintenance of building installations
- Quality control
- Identification of defects and monitoring of repairs
- Formal and legal analysis of formal documentation related to construction process
- Control of technical documentation
- Estimation of defects removal costs
Monitoring of floor repair performed in the underground garage of a total area of 9000 m2.