The quality of our technical due diligence services is now named and perceived as market benchmark by our clients.
.BIG, Cracow, Poland
.BIG, located in Cracow, is a 5-storey, intimate office building offering around 10 000 sqm of usable area, 130 parking spaces with 5 charging stations for electric vehicles. The building is characterized by modern architecture and innovative technological solutions. It also has a 200-meter rooftop terrace offering panoramic view over Wawel.
The scope of cmT services:
Conducting Technical Due Diligence including:
- Technical inspection of the following elements of the building
- Roof and facade
- construction and finish
- condition and maintenance of building installations
- Quality control
- Identification of defects and monitoring of repairs
- Formal and legal analysis of formal documentation related to construction process
- Control of technical documentation
- Estimation of defects removal costs
- Monitoring of defects removal