This is possible thanks to our professionalism, experience and vast engineering knowledge.
Logistic Center, Pruszcz Gdanski, Poland
Within the scope of this project cmT was commissioned to support the progress of the construction works and solve problems relating to, among others, tough soil conditions. cmT deployed a team headed by an experienced site manager in order to make up for the delays suffered in the construction process and ensure that the strict requirements on road parameters are met. Furthermore, cmT handled the claim management and proved part of the claims to be justified by changes and modifications introduced by the Investor.
cmT scope of works:
- Supervision of the roadworks and external works
- Supervision of the sanitary works
- Technical consulting
- Claims management
cmT controlled and verified instances of non-compliance, changes and their economic consequences in order to determine the scope of claims. Claims management was based on the following:
- Technical clarifications regarding the changes and scope of works extension
- Contract analysis and interpretation
- Requirements regarding technical documentation
- Valuation of additional works of the project
- Assessment of the impact of various issues on project delay
- Verification of the consequences of delay of the project
- Analysis of the existing soil conditions