This is possible thanks to our professionalism, experience and vast engineering knowledge.
Production Plant Häring Polska, Piotrkow Trybunalski, Poland
cmT managed the project from the beginning of the second building phase. The Investor had very special demands concerning this production plant:
- Basement – 3 m deep in the ground with reinforced concrete construction suitable for heavy truck traffic
- Asphalt roofing and gravel coating / classic heavy construction
- External walls – 1.10 m high, made of concrete and 1.10 m steel structure made of sheet metal
Deep excavations were delayed because of poor soil conditions (clay, mud, water-pits). In order to achieve a very quick completion of the works, the construction pillars were prepared directly on the construction site and mounted on the next day, whereas the steel structure was installed at night (24 hour assembling).
Expert knowledge was required in relation to:
- Reinforced concrete construction
- Reinforced concrete technology
- Soil engineering and soil mechanics cmT scope of services:
- Construction management
- Tendering and contracting
- Quality control
- Occupancy permit procedure