...reliability, quality, trustfulness and unconditional support of the interests of our clients...
Intercontinental Hotel, Warsaw, Poland
A five-star Intercontinental Hotel is located in the center of Warsaw, in vicinity of the Palace of Culture and Science, on Emilia Plater street. One of the highest buildings in the city, recognizable by the characteristic structure. 46 floors above ground, 5 underground floors, the total area of over 57 000 m². Apart from 328 rooms and 76 luxury suites with kitchenettes, the facility features also 2 restaurants, a bar and a coffee shop. On the 43 floor is a wellness center with a swimming pool with a view of the city.
The range of cmT services:
Technical Due Diligence including all branches carried out as follows:
- Technical inspections of the building in terms of:
- Roof and facade
- Construction and finishing works
- Condition and maintenance of building installations
- Quality control
- Identification of defects and monitoring of repairs
- formal and legal analysis of formal documentation related to construction process
- Control of technical documentation
- Estimation of defects removal costs