cmT group will never scratch the surface of any problem or situation; they always "drill down" to the core.
Triton Park, Warsaw, Poland
The apartment building is located in the center of Warsaw, at the corner of Grojecka and Harfowa streets. The complex consists of 600 apartments and 3 levels of underground parking. cmT took over the site with huge deficiencies in the technical and architectural design. Approximately 30% of works were not finished. Numerous small contractors had to be coordinated, supervised and skilled in technical execution. Numerous changes in the construction had to be implemented up to the final application for the occupancy permit.
cmT scope of services:
- Determination of the construction status
- Time scheduling to completion
- Elimination of design problems
- Securing the occupancy permit
- Defects removal
- Construction management of finishing off the building